Driving Ambition works with hundreds of professional truck drivers each day, presenting them with CDL job opportunities that best match their skill set and personal preferences. As the largest CDL driver staffing company in a four-state region, we are able to offer a wide variety of CDL jobs with many of the region’s leading carriers.
Whether you’re: unhappy and looking for a change of scenery; tired of job-hopping in search of the right fit; needing to gain additional CDL experience; or fed-up with the ever-increasing cost of fuel, Driving Ambition offers you the freedom to choose your own career path…all at no cost to you!
Looking for a Change?
- If you’re like most OTR drivers, steady home time is important to you. Driving Ambition supports the work/life balance and helps you find the carrier that will allow you to spend more quality time with your family.
- Instead of the false promises you may receive from other OTR recruiters, Driving Ambition is only concerned with your best interest – placing you in positions where you can succeed and feel rewarded for your efforts. We foster a family atmosphere and team environment of mutual honesty and respect.
Keep your Record Clean
- Driving Ambition allows you to take advantage of multiple truck driving opportunities with various regional and long-haul carriers without risking the appearance of job-hopping. Rather than jump from company to company trying to find the right fit, Driving Ambition can help keep your employment history clean.
- Driving Ambition’s Temp-to-Hire Program allows you to “test drive” and evaluate a trucking company before making a decision to secure permanent employment. We consider this the ultimate job interview since you have the opportunity to determine whether or not it’s a fit before making a commitment.
Gain More Experience
- With Driving Ambition’s broad base of customers, you’ll be exposed to a wide variety of trucking companies and various work environments – enabling you to improve your level of experience and skills.
- If you have at least one, but less than two years of recent experience, Driving Ambition can help you gain the additional experience necessary to be more marketable and open more doors.
Tired of Pumping your Paycheck into your Truck?
- No need to keep drowning in rising fuel prices and truck expenses. Driving Ambition can provide you with great CDL opportunities as a company driver, in a company truck, where you will be paid each week for the miles you drive and the work you do.
Don’t just take our word for it - see what our drivers have to say!
Ready to Grab the Wheel?