Driving Ambition offers great truck driving opportunities, but we are very selective about our drivers. We are looking for experienced CDL drivers who are committed to providing exceptional service. In addition, to be eligible for employment with us, you must:
- Be at least 23 years of age
- Have a minimum of 12 months recent, verifiable CDL experience
- Pass a DOT Physical by a certified Medical Examiner
- Have no more than 2 moving violations and no more than 2 preventable accidents in the past 36 months
- Have no more than one major moving violation in the past 12 months
- Have no more than one preventable accident in the past 12 months
- Pass a pre-employment DOT drug screen and be entered into our DOT certified random drug screen program
- Have no DUI, OWI, or DWI convictions in the past seven years
- Have no record of a felony conviction in the past seven years
- Have not failed or refused a DOT drug screen in the past 36 months
If you meet the requirements listed above, becoming a Driving Ambition employee is a simple four-step process:
Complete an in-depth DOT application, which includes a variety of questions about your driving history, skills, and limitations.
We conduct a comprehensive personal interview to evaluate your ability to meet our strict qualifications.
3. Records Review & Verification.
We review your current Motor Vehicle Record as well as verify thorough employment background and criminal history in addition to the past three years of drug/alcohol history as mandated by the DOT.
4. Pre-Employment DOT Drug Screen and Qualifying DOT Physical.
Each driver is required to take a pre-employment DOT drug screen and qualifying DOT physical prior to employment. Drivers are not eligible to drive for Driving Ambition until a negative drug screen result and passed DOT physical are received in addition to receiving verification on at least one year of recent CDL experience.
Ready to take charge of your career?